Monday, December 28, 2009

My dog was posioned by the tainted food ... can anyone tell me were i can find recipes to cook for my dog??

i have searched but no luck online please help thanks Snowball my dog and meMy dog was posioned by the tainted food ... can anyone tell me were i can find recipes to cook for my dog??
Here are some sources that might help you. Hope your dog is doing better.My dog was posioned by the tainted food ... can anyone tell me were i can find recipes to cook for my dog??
before you begin to feed your own recipes you will need to talk to a vet that has knowledge in home cooking for dogs as they need much more than just the basic foods. you will have to add suppliments which if in too large a dose can be fatal as well.





my suggestion is to instead go to dry kibble which has not been recalled. I would suggest the use of Eagle Pack or Natural Balance as they are very high quality and most recipies do not use wheat glutin as that is the tainted piece of the food puzzle. I don't know what the shipping would be but to try either brand mentioned you could contact www.caninekidsmall.com and ask about the price for shipping their dog food. they sell dog foods as discounts and are great to work with as they are very knowledgeable on canine information including this whole recall issue.
I feed diamond dog food. It has excellent standards. I dont cook for my dog because with the wrong recipie, diabetes can develop, along with other issues. You can also ask a vet what your options are. reptileden0@lycos.com
Try here, I found tons of links :)





http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=recipes鈥?/a>
  • tvs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment