Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is good for recipe i cook dog no money for food, plese halp?

no wait, are you asking for a dog FOOD recipe, or a dog recipe?What is good for recipe i cook dog no money for food, plese halp?
If you want to share dog with your food I would recommend you buy some lean ground beef and or canned fish like salmon, mackerel, etc... the oils/fats from the fish will do a world of good for both you and your pup and if you go for the ground lean beef (hopefully grass-fed or at least organic) you will get a nice dose of protein and iron and b-vitamins!What is good for recipe i cook dog no money for food, plese halp?
Go work on your syntax and resubmit. (And if you're really looking for dog recipes, I suggest not asking on an English-language board. Most of us are really squicked by the idea. I think your best bet would be amongst Vietnamese or Chinese speakers, but don't quote me on that, because I don't know for sure.) (Also, don't eat the liver. Dogs in particular, and carnivores in general, store extremely high levels of vitamin A in their livers -- it will kill you and/or turn you bright orange.)
';Dog, a popular dish in China, is very versatile. To stir-fry dog, heat a small amount of oil in a wok. Cut dog into small cubes, then place in wok and brown evenly. When dog is brown, add chopped broccoli, snap peas, carrots, and soy sauce. Cover and let steam.';
you have no food ? than how are you suppots to make a recipe ? actually no , how are we suppost to help you with a recipe when we dont know what food you can only use ? mmhmm ?
I don't think you are on the level, BUT I would let myself starve to death before I would eat my dog. I love him too much.
Eat a hot dog.!


BTW--thought u had a ba in english----memory lapse?
R U SERIOUS!! COME ON NOW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment