Thursday, December 24, 2009

I need a good recipe to cook Sudanese food?

My boyfriend is Muslim from Sudan. I need a good place to find a recipe from their country or maybe one of your own a simple one please? I would love to cook for him. I do cook but I cook Mexican food.I need a good recipe to cook Sudanese food?
KOFTAH


(Ground Meat Balls)





Serves 8 - 10





Ingredients:


2lb beef


2 onions


1 slice soft bread


salt,pepper





Method:





1. Mince beef and onions twice (till smooth consistency),soak bread in water and add to meat together w/ the seasoning.





2. Mix well and shape into rounds 2-3 inch in diameter.





3. Grill or fry on skewers or in a double grill untill cooked.I need a good recipe to cook Sudanese food?
well my parents are Sudanese and iam born in the UK id say maybe Kebab or some meat like that Report Abuse

I don't have any, but good luck!!!
  • chicago theater
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment