Thursday, January 7, 2010

I can't find the recipes I've already learned from Mana on Rune Factory 2, so I can't cook them either. Help?

So I went to the school and learned quite a few recipes, but when I go to cook them, it only shows relax tealeaves, rice ball, bread, and salmon rice ball. I was just wondering if there is a certain order you have to learn the recipes, or if I've come across a glitch? If you could help, please do so.


Thanks!I can't find the recipes I've already learned from Mana on Rune Factory 2, so I can't cook them either. Help?
Do you have all of the needed kitchenware? After you buy the Kitchen from Yue you also have to buy things like an oven, mixer, pan, things like that. Certain recipes can only be used on the proper kitchenware so you have to buy them to make the food. I'm pretty sure she sells those things on Fridays, and maybe Thursdays. I hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment