Thursday, January 7, 2010

I am looking for a recipe for chocolate cherry cake cooked in a turbo cooker. I lost my recipes in a move.?

Go to recipezaar.com You can find any recipe there, and print them out or save them on to your computer in a file.I am looking for a recipe for chocolate cherry cake cooked in a turbo cooker. I lost my recipes in a move.?
Step1Preheat oven to 350. Spray pan lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Dust with a little of the cake mix.


Step2Combine cherries, cake mix, eggs and almond flavoring, stirring until mixed well. Pour into prepared pan and bake 30-35 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center of cake comes out clean.


Step3Make the frosting: Mix milk, sugar and butter together in small saucepan. Cook, slowly bringing to a boil. Allow to slow boil 1 minute. Add 6 chocolate chips. Stir until melted and mixture is smooth.


Step4Pour frosting over warm cake. Cover with pan lid or foil and it's ready to go. Serve warm. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment